- Thursday, Jan. 17 – Nomination period begins for Live Work Play 2013
- Friday, Feb. 22 – Deadline for People's Choice Award nominations
- Tuesday, March 5 – Voting begins for Live Work Play People’s Choice winner
- Noon Friday, March 15 - Deadline for Way to Go Commuter Awards
- Noon Friday, April 19 – Reservation deadline for Live Work Play celebration event
- Noon Wednesday, April 24 – People’s Choice voting ends
- 6-8 p.m. Wednesday, April 24 – Live Work Play 2013 event, including announcement of People's Choice award winner and presentation of Way to Go Commuter Awards. McNichols Civic Center Building, 144 W. Colfax Ave. (corner of Colfax and Bannock), Denver
- January 2015 - New call for entries
Live Work Play 2013Welcome to Live Work Play 2013, the Denver Regional Council of Governments' (DRCOG) biennial awards program celebrating great places and livable communities in the Denver region. Award winners were announced and honored at the Live Work Play 2013 event April 24 at the McNichols Civic Center Building. View photos from the event.
- Earning the 2013 People's Choice Award is Centennial Center Park, the first city-owned and -operated park in one of Colorado's newest cities. This award honors the outstanding places, events and projects that move Metro Vision, the region's long-range plan, forward by supporting and contributing to livable communities.Read more about it.
- Inaugural Way to Go Commuter Awards go to employers and individuals who embrace commuting alternatives reducing traffic, improving air quality and promoting a healthier lifestyle. Read about the Way to Go honorees.
- Employer Champions include: Boulder Valley School District, the Denver Zoological Foundation and Boulder County
- Commuter Champions include: Ean Tafoya, Sen. Andy Kerr and Pia Sabina Valeriana.
Read about the winner of our inaugural People's Choice Award in 2011: Vallagio at Inverness is Live Work Play 2011 People's Choice Winner